just busy!So, finally got all moved into the house. We moved the weekend before July 4th. It was a fast and furious move. The following weekend we spent most of the weekend cleaning the rent house, in hopes of getting our deposit back. We still haven't seen it yet, hopefully it will come soon. Here are some pictures of the house.


The living and dining rooms and guest bathroom.
I'm having problems with the layout of the pictures and text and I don't feel like fighting with it, so sorry if its not pretty.
So, yes, we are finally moved into the house. And we had people over for independence day celebrations. It was really fun. We went to the 4th on Broadway parade in the morning and then rushed back to the house so that the guys could start smoking the ribs. And we hung out at the house, and ate way too much food. Here are some pictures of the 4th festivities.
Abby making some amazing cookies!

It's not independence day without watermelon.

Andy and Kolbe

Mark is starting Kolbe's football training early.

Little Reagan is all tuckered out, but still patriotic with his hand on his heart!

Ok...so that's it for now. I'll post another one soon about our trip to Colorado. And then I will be all caught up.
No comments:
Post a Comment