Monday, August 10, 2009

Dying a Slow Death


So, our laptop has been dying a slow death for about 2 years now, but it just got worse this weekend. The screen is now permanently broken. SO, we are basically using the laptop as a CPU at a desk and we are using a separate mouse and monitor. Its a pain in the butt. But, until we can get some other things taken care of, its just going to have to do until we can buy a Mac. I can't wait! Ben and I sit around dreaming of owning a Mac...one day....

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the playdoh suggestion, Erin. That's sounds awesome! Nope, hadn't thought of it.. but you know I'll be making a trip to Walmart this afternoon to pick up the ingredients. ;-)

    Oh, and some whip cream, too. Thought of that when I witnessed Noah shoving handfuls of shaving cream in his mouth. He actually enjoyed the taste of it! Silly boy. lol

    ReplyDelete